Do you have a water softener installed in your home? If not, it’s worth considering. Water softeners in Tampa, FL, provide plenty of benefits that protect you and your appliances from the potential damage caused by hard water. From scaling to corrosion, here are five ways a water softener will come in handy:
- Prevents Scale Build-up: Hard water contains dissolved calcium and magnesium, leaving behind a scale-like residue on surfaces. If left untreated, this buildup can reduce the efficiency of your appliances over time and become more difficult to remove.
- Prevents Corrosion: Over time, hard minerals can corrode the internal components of your home’s plumbing system. A softener helps to reduce the likelihood of corrosion and keep your pipes running smoothly.
- Increases Soap Lather: One of the most noticeable effects of hard water is decreased lathering when using soap, shampoo, or detergent. Softening your water will help you get more suds out of your products while reducing the amount needed to do the job.
- Enhances Aesthetic Appeal: Have you ever noticed those white spots on glasses after they come out of the dishwasher? That’s thanks to hard water. Having a softener installed will ensure your dishes are spot-free and enhance the overall aesthetic appeal of your home.
- Helps Appliances Last Longer: Hard water can reduce the life of your appliances and cause costly repairs. Water systems services in Tampa, FL, will suggest installing a softener to decrease wear and tear on your machinery.
Invest in a water softener if you’re looking for ways to protect your home’s plumbing system and save money in the long run. The benefits are well worth the cost, and you’ll be glad you did when you notice its positive impact on your appliances.
Ready to get started with water pipe installation in Tampa, FL? Contact Drain Flo Plumbing at (813) 391-1500. Get your water softener installed today with the help of our experts.